Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winter DREAM

I am a nut when it comes to weather.  Most people get giddy about the summer heat and time spent at the beach, but I spend those months looking forward to the brisk temperatures and changing leaves of Fall.  As soon as Fall arrives, I start looking forward to Winter.  It really doesn't make much sense (especially since I live in LA - the city of no seasons).  When it rains here, I get a hot cup of coffee and Starbucks at sit outside under an umbrella.  I told you, I'm a nut.

This editorial for the US Harper's Bazaar (November 2011) shot by Terry Richardson makes me SO excited for winter/Christmas/the holidays/family/so many more things... ah yes and Fall/Winter fashion.  

Duh.






2 comments:

  1. Wow!
    I love these pictures, and the outfits are
    so fabulous!

    Thank you very much for your comment!
    I'm now following you via GFC.
    Hope you follow back, darling.

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow :) I'm following you right back on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! :)