Friday, October 7, 2011

remembering the day

exactly one year ago everything changed, never to be the same again.

this is where "memento vivere" comes in: remember to live.  life is short.  & the time is now.  it's what my dad would have wanted for me.

on a day where my mind is anywhere but my desk, here are some images that are inspiring me to power through.  fashion and art bring joy & remind me that I can find solace in little things.  it's not much, but every little bit counts.

 
the boldest red with a crazy shoe

luxe leather sleeves on a killer silhouette

this jacket. 

Arizona Muse.  Especially in a plunging white ensemble.

Frida with a wonderful backdrop

Menswear inspired looks.  With a cozy sweater.

Helmut Lang anything.  But I particularly loved this season.

blazer with jeans and tousled tresses

pink & red

lovely color combination. stunning.

stand-out textiles

 my dream shoe display.  someday.  in my dream "dressing room", which is going to happen.

this entire shoot of Keira Knightley

 the coziest knit scarf I've ever seen.

 sky-high heels with simple thin straps.

 Balenciaga moto-boots. killer.

spending time in Paris in a straw hat & flowing dress

the beginning of fall bringing back plaid.

Sasha's face.  The girl is gorgeous.

Ombre rack of clothes

 white on white.

vintage prom-esque dresses

what makes you feel better on these kind of days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :)