Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Cravings.. and making a comeback

Fall crept up quickly... I once again left the blogosphere for awhile... quite awhile. A sweet anonymous comment inspired me to make a comeback. Lately I have taken to constantly pulling images and dropping them in a large "Inspiration" file on my desktop. Be it fashion, home decor, or fun DIY projects, I find that it brings a bit of spark to each day. Here are a few of my fashion cravings for Fall:

Oversized sweaters, outfits with pops of color

All things sheer - current obsession: sheer maxis

Exhibit A: Sheer maxi. Love!

Cozy layers with a bit of edge

A classic cape

Unfortunately I need to figure out a better way to keep track of where all my inspiration comes from so I can give it proper credit... My apologies.

Hope your Fall is nothing short of fabulous. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :)